Approach your storage from another angle! By stacking the HDC-RL-5HKE38008NA (60"W x 24"D x 38"H) R2V Vertical Drawer Cabinet (shown in blue in the product image; does not include base HDR cabinet) on top of your Heavy-Duty R (HDR) Cabinet (see important details below), you gain storage efficiency while maximizing your floor space and keeping your materials organized and accessible. R2V cabinets reclaim floor space, are manufactured in North America, and are compatible with a range of 5S accessories. Ergonomically designed and secure drawers open to full extension for easy access to contents with a capacity of 200 lbs. per drawer.
• Empty vertical drawers. For optimal use of your storage, choose accessories for your drawer interiors.
• Drawer interior choices available in the Accessories - R2V Vertical Storage System.
• For ergonomic and optimal use of the floor space and height available.
• Includes an L3 Lock on the housing.
• Includes the One-Drawer-at-a-Time safety mechanism
• 100% drawer extension.
• The drawer rolling mechanism is covered by a lifetime warranty.
• Pale-gray interior for better visibility of the contents stored within
• Comfort-grip ergonomic handle with integrated drawer lock-in mechanism
• Stacks on top of an RA30/RA34/RA35 or RD90 housing of the same width and depth. Sold separately.
• Stacks on top of an RD86/RD87 housing. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
• Cannot be stacked on top of a mobile cabinet.
• The vertical drawer cabinet must be anchored to the cabinet underneath.
• The system (cabinet + vertical drawer cabinet) must be anchored to the ground, wall or an adjacent fixed structure.
This product features a Rousseau 1-Year Limited with Lifetime Rolling Drawer Mechanism Warranty. Rousseau products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship and have been known as best-in-class industrial storage solutions. We stand behind the craftsmanship and quality of each product.
This product's warranty information can be downloaded by clicking on the "(download PDF)" link located in the specifications table below.
Instructions to register your product for the warranty coverage will be provided within your delivered product. If you cannot locate it or have any questions, please contact us upon receipt of your product. Please follow the instructions to register your product and keep the proof of purchase in a safe place, as the drawer rolling mechanisms are covered for life.
Where do you ship from and how fast?
Our products are heavy-duty, and heavy. Please ensure that you carefully plan and evaluate the path to get your product to its final desired destination within your facility or dwelling, making sure there is adequate room and equipment to safely move it. Shipping lead times, weight, and sizes are listed on each product page; all products ship fully assembled and professionally packaged and secured to skids.
What shipping carriers do you use and what are the rates?
We use all major LTL trucking companies, and local trusted tucking partners in certain parts of the country. This is why we offer flat rate and competitive shipping solutions to the contiguous United States (lower 48 states; customers outside of the contiguous US must Contact Us for a special quote) at checkout, as we have determined and worked out the best carriers for our heavy-duty products. As such, the carrier will be determined by us at time of shipment to ensure reliable and safe delivery to your destination. Our zones and standard flat rates (based on delivery address) can be found below. Please be informed that if you do not have a dock for semi-truck deliveries, you will want to select the delivery option for "Liftgate Delivery Service" ($100 additional) to ensure that the product can be properly unloaded at ground level and delivered to your destination.
DC Central (states included: IN, OH, KY, TN, WV) ships standard for $149
Midwest (states included:IL, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI) ships standard for $249
Northeast (states included:CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT) ships standard for $299
South (states included:AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, VA) ships standard for $249
South Central (states included:AR, LA, OK, TX, CO) ships standard for $449
West (states included:AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY) ships standard for $599
Do you ship internationally and to Hawaii and Alaska?
Absolutely, we ship all over the world! However, due to the size and weight of our products, a custom freight quote must be generated for these requests. Please contact us via our online Contact Usform and we will work on your quote as quickly as possible.
For more information, please review our shipping policy.